Juicy Watercolors 2021 is a comprehensive workshop that strengthens the technical foundations of watercolorists interested in pursuing wet-in-wet style of painting. Perfect for intermediate artists. Resilient beginners welcome.
For those wishing to take my masterclass in 2022 but have not taken a thorough intermediate level workshop that emphasizes wet-in-wet painting, this workshop is the prerequisite. There is no hand holding in the masterclass – which can be debilitating to those who flourish after seeing demonstrations.
In Juicy Watercolors, Uma will demonstrate all basic skills that she will ask students to engage in. This is the workshop which opens the gateway to a masterclass and commensurate study.
This is a 2-day workshop with the group working together for 6 hours daily + 45 min lunch break.
Saturday October 9, 2021
Sunday October 10, 2021
Morning: 09:00am – 12:00pm
Lunch: 12:00pm – 12:45pm
Afternoon: 12:45pm – 03:45pm
Final instructions for next day: 03:45pm – 04:00pm
- Course will focus on wet-in-wet method of watercolor painting and all skills learned along the way will be to enhance wet-in-wet capability.
- Online yet interactive workshop with feedback customized for every student.
- 12 students minimum, 14 maximum. Student participation and cross pollination is the strength of my in-person and online workshops.
- Testimonials(LINK) from Juicy Watercolors 2020 are here.
- Class curriculum is broken down into Technical Skills, Mental Skills, Practice and Tying it up together.
- Good for advanced beginners and up
- Adult students only
- Guidance from a teacher who has taught internationally, 1-1, and in varied class sizes formats.
- My work can be seen on Instagram, Facebook and in my new book on Digital Drawing