2 day workshop starting at 9am California Time.
I am excited to share my workshop of Juicy Watercolors to you online and to thus make it accessible wherever you may be. This is a 2-day workshop with the group working together for 6 hours daily + 45 min lunch break.
Saturday August 22, 2020
Sunday August 23, 2020
Morning: 09:00am – 12:00pm
Lunch: 12:00pm – 12:45pm
Afternoon: 12:45pm – 03:45pm
Final instructions for next day: 03:45pm – 04:00pm
One time registration: Click on August 22 on the calendar in LINK BELOW, to pay and you will reserve a spot for both days, Aug 22 and Aug 23.
CLICK HERE: https://calendly.com/umakelkar/juicy-watercolors-2day-wkshp?month=2020-08
- Course will focus on wet-in-wet method of watercolor painting and all skills learned along the way will be to enhance wet-in-wet capability.
- Online yet interactive workshop with feedback customized for every student.
- 10 students minimum, 12 maximum. Student participation and cross pollination is the strength of my in-person and online workshops.
- Testimonials for Uma’s classes are here.
- Class curriculum is broken down into Technical Skills, Mental Skills, Practice and Tying it up together.
- Good for advanced beginners and up
- Adult students only
- Guidance from a teacher who has taught internationally, 1-1, and in varied class sizes formats.
- My work can be seen on Instagram, Facebook and in my new book on Digital Drawing
- ALL CLASSES WILL BE RECORDED for Uma’s purposes.