I am excited to share my 2022 Masterclass called COMPOSE with you online and to thus make it accessible wherever you may be.Lesson Plan Testimonials
- Long format masterclass suited for people who wish to do deep focussed work towards making paintings emote what the artist feels. Despite this topic being ripe for extreme abstraction, we will limit this batch to impressionistic realism and will push to adopt direct watercolors as a method.
- Generating an individual tool kit to pursue deeper study even after the workshop ends.
- 4 x 90 minutes of small class instruction
- 2 x full day weekend workshop
- 90 minutes of offline instructional videos
- Closed Class Support Group on Facebook or Uma’s own website
- Weekly Homework (on class website)
- Reading e-handouts (on class website)
Weekly Monday class occurs on Jan 3, 10, 17, 24
Weekend Workshop occurs on Jan 29 – 30
You choose 1 package, either a Morning package or Evening package.
Evening package = 4 x Mondays in evening (7-8:30pm PDT) + 2 day weekend workshop (9am-4pm PDT)Evening Package – 3 spots open
Morning package = 4 x Mondays in morning (9-10:30am PDT) + 2 day weekend workshop (9am-4pm PDT)Morning Package – SOLD OUT